CFM-Posts-FB-Joueur-semaine-1920x1080_V01-Miller

MONTREAL – MLS announced on Monday that CF Montréal defender Kamal Miller was voted Player of the Week for the ninth week of the 2022 season.

Miller contributed to the Club's 2-1 win over Atlanta United FC with a goal and an assist.

The MLS Player of the Week is selected each week of the regular season through both media and fan voting. The North American Soccer Reporters (NASR) journalists' vote comprises 75% of the vote, while fan votes represent the remaining 25%.

So far this season, the Canadian international has played nine matches (nine starts), tallying one goal and two assists in 801 minutes of play.

Miller is also joined on the MLS Team of the Week by teammate Djordje Mihailovic, who made Week 9’s TOTW bench.

CF Montréal will look to remain undefeated for a seventh straight MLS regular season game as the team hosts Orlando City SC this Saturday, 4pm EDT (TVA Sports, 91.9 Sports, TSN 690), at Stade Saputo.